Dr. S. ANUBHA PEARLINE
Mr. S. RUBIN BOSE
Mrs. J. SUMATHI
Dr. ANUBHA PEARLINE S
Thesis Title : Performance analysis of Plant Species Recognition using Conventional and Deep learning techniques
PhD Reg No/Category: 17244391509/Full-time (Completed in 2021)
M.Tech Specialization/Pass out: Information Technology/2016
B.E Specialization/Pass out: Computer Science and Engineering/2014
Area of Interest: Computer Vision, Artificial Neural Networks
Mr. S. RUBIN BOSE
Title of Research: Design and implementation of in-situ motion controller using reconfigurable architectures
PhD Reg No/Category: 17144391151/Full-time (Thesis Submitted)
M.E Specialization/Pass out: VLSI Design/2009
B.E Specialization/Pass out: Electrical and Electronics Engineering/2007
Area of Interest: Embedded Systems, Robotics
Ms. J. SUMATHI
Title of Research: Laser induced breakdown spectroscopy technique based ocean mining system
PhD Reg No/Category: 1524339794/Full-Time
M.E Specialization/Pass out: Power Electronics and drives/2012
B.E Specialization/Pass out: Electronics and Communication Engineering/2010
Area of Interest: Remote Sensing, Laser Ablation
Mr. M. THANGARAJA
Title of Research: In-situ soil analysis using laser induced breakdown spectroscopy technique combined with temporal analysis
PhD Reg No/Category: 16124397457/Full-time
M.E Specialization/Pass out: Applied Electronics
B.E Specialization/Pass out: Electrical and Electronics Engineering
Area of Interest: Opto-Electronics
Mr. K. VEERAPPAN
Title of Research: Ranking of nutrients in different section of plants using laser induced breakdown spectroscopy technique
PhD Reg No/Category: 17134391461/Part-time
M.E Specialization/ Pass out: Communication Systems/2014
B.E Specialization/Pass out: Electronics and Communication/2011
Area of Interest: Opto-electronics, Embedded Systems
12. Joshwin Darington M (2019617036) - M.E VLSI Design and Embedded Systems (2019 - 2021) - In-situ detection of anomalies in the acoustic signal using neural network approach.
11. Dineshraja K (2019617034) - M.E VLSI Design and Embedded Systems (2019 - 2021) - Design and development of a robotic system with path tracking and plant species recognition.
10. Tazneem Fathima S (2018617025) - M.E VLSI Design and Embedded Systems (2018 - 2020) - Design and development of environmental parameter mapper.
9. Udhayadhithan P A (2018617026) - M.E VLSI Design and Embedded Systems (2018 - 2020) - Determination of sperm count in bulls semen using computer vision technique.
8. Jayalakshmi G S (2017617007) - M.E VLSI Design and Embedded Systems (2017 - 2019) - Integrated framework development for body control module.
7. Vaitheeshwari R (2017617024) - M.E VLSI Design and Embedded Systems (2017 - 2019) - Design and implementation of human safeguard measure using SCNN approach.
6. Madheswaran K M S (2017617012) - M.E VLSI Design and Embedded Systems (2017 - 2019) - FPGA based automation circuit design for antibiogram device.
5. Harini S (2016617009) - M.E VLSI Design and Embedded Systems (2016 - 2018) - Leaf based plant classification using convolutional neural network.
4. Deepak Raaj M (2016617004) - M.E VLSI Design and Embedded Systems (2016 - 2018) - Face detection and recognition using neural network approach.
3. Deepthi Susan John (2015617005) - M.E VLSI Design and Embedded Systems (2015 - 2017) - Diagnostic feature automation and diagnostic tool for in-vehicle infotainment system.
2. Deepan Raj M (2015617004) - M.E VLSI Design and Embedded Systems (2015 - 2017) - Automation of feature diagnosis for automobile instrument cluster using computer vision.
1. Gogul I (2015617009) - M.E VLSI Design and Embedded Systems (2015 - 2017) - Using CNN and LSTM to learn and analyze DSLAM Syslog Messages to predict anomalies.