23. Rubin Bose, Sathiesh Kumar V and Sreekar C, "Enhanced Anchor-Free Deep Single Stage Convolutional Neural Network for a High-Speed Human-Machine Interaction", Submitted to Expert Systems with Applications (Impact Factor:8.665, Cite Score: 12.2).
22. Rubin Bose and Sathiesh Kumar V, "Deep single stage CNN based precise multi-hand sign recognition under hard visual environments", Submitted to SN Computer Science (Springer Publication, 2year Google based Journal Impact Factor = 1.55).
21. Thangaraja M, Sathiesh Kumar V, Veerappan K and Dineshraja K, "Soil texture identification using LIBS data combined with Machine Learning algorithm
", Optik - International Journal for Light and Electron Optics, DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijleo.2023.170691
(Impact Factor: 2.84, Cite Score: 4.8).
20. Rubin Bose S and Sathiesh Kumar V, "In-situ Recognition of Hand Gesture via Enhanced XCeption based Single-stage Convolutional Neural Network", Expert Systems with Applications, Vol. No. 193, 116427, 2022 (Impact Factor: 8.665, Cite Score: 12.2).
19. Anubha Pearline and Sathiesh Kumar V, "Performance analysis of real-time plant species recognition using bilateral network combined with machine learning classifier", Ecological Informatics, Vol No. 67, 101492, 26th Nov 2021, (Impact Factor: 3.142).
18. Rubin Bose S and Sathiesh Kumar V, "In-situ Identification and Recognition of Multi-hand gestures using Optimized Deep Residual Network", Journal of Intelligent and Fuzzy Systems, Vol No. 41, Issue No. 6,, pp. 6983 - 6997, 2021 (Impact Factor: 1.851).
17. J. Sumathi and V. Sathiesh Kumar, "Remote identification and estimation of Calcium concentration in bulk liquid under high pressure condition", Journal of Applied Spectroscopy (Zhurnal Prikladnoii Spektroskopii, ISSN No. 0514 - 7506), Vol. No. 88, Issue No. 5, pp. 948 - 961, Nov- Dec 2021 (Impact Factor: 0.741).
16. J. Sumathi and V. Sathiesh Kumar, "Remote identification and ranking of Sodium in bulk liquid under high pressure condition", Journal of Optics and Laser Technology, Vol. No. 138, pp. 106851 - 106859, 2021 (Impact Factor: 3.233, Cite Score: 5.3).
15. Rubin Bose S and Sathiesh Kumar V, "An efficient Inception V2 based Deep Convolutional Neural Network for Real-Time Hand Action Recognition", IET Image Processing, Vol. 14, Issue no: 4, pp. 688 - 696, 2020 (Impact Factor: 2.004, Cite Score: 2.7, SNIP:1.196, SJR: 0.348).
14. Anubha Pearline and Sathiesh Kumar V, "DDLA: Dual deep learning architecture for Classification of Plant Species", IET Image Processing, Vol. 13, Issue no: 12, pp. 2176-2182, 2019(Impact Factor: 2.004, Cite Score: 2.7, SNIP: 1.196, SJR: 0.348).
13. Anubha Pearline S, Sathiesh Kumar V and Harini S, "A study on plant recognition using conventional image processing and deep learning approaches", Journal of Intelligent and Fuzzy Systems, Vol. 36, No. 3, pp. 1997 - 2004, 2019 (Impact Factor : 1.637).
12. Jagannathan S, Sathiesh Kumar V and Meganathan D, "Design and Implementation of in-situ Human-Elephant conflict management system", Journal of Intelligent and Fuzzy Systems, Vol. 36, No. 3, pp. 2005 - 2013, 2019 (Impact Factor : 1.637).
11. Indu R, Radha S, Sathiesh Kumar V, Manikandan E, Sreeja B. S, Sumathi J, "Study on Cholesterol contents using Laser induced breakdown spectroscopy", Sensor Letters, Vol. 16, No. 12, pp. 951-954, 2018.
10. Anirudh Raghav R, Harishwar A, Vishwanath Prathap V, Veerappan K, Sathiesh Kumar V, "Liveliness detection in facial recognition systems", International Journal of Emerging Technology and Advanced Engineering, Vol. 8, Special Issue 1, pp. 59-65, 2018.
9. Syed Salman A, Swarna Dharani S, Ramya S and Sathiesh Kumar V, "LBP based automatic authorized entry and surveillance systems for residence", International Journal of Emerging Technology and Advanced Engineering, Vol. 8, Special Issue 1, pp. 51-58, 2018.
8. Deepti Susan John, V. Sathiesh Kumar, Prasath Ramalingam and Manikandan Murugesan, "Diagnostic feature automation and diagnostic fool for In-Vehicle infotainment (IVI) System", International Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics, Vol. 119, No. 7, 2018, pp. 1093-1099. (Scopus Indexed, Cite Score : 0.23, SJR: 0.253, SNIP: 0.388)
7. Mohanraj. V, S. Sibi Chakkaravarthy, Gogul. I, Vaidehi. V, Sathiesh Kumar. V and Ranajit Kumar, "Hybrid Feature descriptors to detect face spoof attacks", Journal of Intelligent and Fuzzy Systems, Vol. 34, 2018, pp. 1411-1419. (Scopus Indexed, Cite Score : 1.41, SJR : 0.475, SNIP : 0.747, Impact Factor : 1.637)
6. V. Sathiesh Kumar, Nilesh J. Vasa and R. Sarathi, "Electrostatic model to understand the influence of salt deposit in GFRP material during lightning discharges", The Journal of CPRI, Vol. 13, Issue. 1, March 2017, pp. 37-46.
5. V. Sathiesh Kumar, I. Gogul, M. Deepan Raj, S. K. Pragadesh and J. Sarath Kumar Sebastin, "Smart autonomous gardening rover with plant recognition using neural networks", Procedia Computer Science, Vol. No. 93, pp. 975-981, 2016. (Scopus Indexed, Cite Score : 1.03, SJR : 0.258, SNIP : 0.732)
4. V. Sathiesh Kumar, Nilesh J. Vasa and R. Sarathi, "Remote Surface Pollutant Measurement by Adopting Variable Stand-off Distance Based Laser Induced Breakdown Spectroscopy Technique", Journal of Physics D: Applied Physics-Vol. 48, 2015, 435504 (10 pp). (Scopus Indexed, Cite Score : 2.07, SJR : 0.645, SNIP : 0.917, Impact Factor : 2.588)
3. V. Sathiesh Kumar, Nilesh J. Vasa, R. Sarathi, Daisuke Nakamura and Tatsuo Okada, “Understanding the discharge activity across GFRP Material due to salt deposit under transient voltages by adopting OES and LIBS technique”, IEEE Transactions on Dielectrics and Electrical Insulation, Vol. 21, 2014, pp. 2283-2292. (Scopus Indexed, Cite Score : 2.46, SJR : 0.585, SNIP : 1.563, Impact Factor : 2.115)
2. V. Sathiesh Kumar, Nilesh J. Vasa and R. Sarathi, “Study on pollution performance on a wind turbine blade using OES technique for lightning and switching impulse voltage profiles”, Jurnal Teknologi (Sciences and Engineering), Vol. 64, 2013, pp. 63–68. (Scopus Indexed, Cite Score : 0.31, SJR : 0.156, SNIP : 0.322, Impact Factor : 0.063)
1. V. Sathiesh Kumar. V, Nilesh J. Vasa, R.Sarathi, "Detecting salt deposition on a wind turbine blade using laser induced breakdown spectroscopy ", Applied Physics A : Materials Science and Processing, Vol:112, 2013, pp. 149-153. (Scopus Indexed, Cite Score : 1.52, SJR : 0.509, SNIP : 0.756, Impact Factor : 1.455)